Book Title: OCN Exam Secrets Study Guide: OCN Test Review for the ONCC Oncology Certified Nurse Exam
Publisher: Mometrix Media LLC
Author: OCN Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
This OCN study guide includes OCN practice test questions. Our OCN study guide contains easy-to-read essential summaries that highlight the key areas of the OCN test. Mometrix's OCN test study guide reviews the most important components of the OCN exam.
The OCN exam is extremely challenging and thorough test preparation is essential for success. OCN Exam Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the OCN exam.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the OCN exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
OCN Exam Secrets Study Guide includes:
- A detailed overview of the requirements for an oncology certified nurse
- An in-depth look at dealing with quality of life issues
- An extensive review of protective mechanisms
- A guide to gastrointestinal, urinary, and cardiopulmonary function
- An examination of oncologic emergencies
- An analysis of scientific basis for practice
- A breakdown of the aspects of health promotion and professional performance
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations
It's filled with the critical information you'll need in order to do well on the test: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the Oncology Nursing Certification Corporation (ONCC) expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
The Quality of Life section includes:
- Sleep Stages
The Protective Mechanisms section includes:
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Endogenous vs. exogenous organisms
- Hemorrhage, hemostasis, and coagulation
The Gastrointestinal and Urinary Function section includes:
The Cardiopulmonary Function section includes:
- Ventilation impairments
- Radiation- and chemotherapy-induced lung disease
- Pleural effusion
- Cardiovascular toxicity
The Oncologic Emergencies section includes:
- Tumor lysis syndrome
- Spinal cord compression
The Scientific Basis for Practice section includes:
- Stages of cancer development
- Lymph organs
- Genetic mutations
The Health Promotion section includes:
- Screening tests
- Cancer prevalence
- Absoulte risk
The Professional Performance section includes:
- Oncology nursing standards
- Ethical theories
- Legal documents
- Clinical trials
Any test prep guide is only as good as its practice questions and answers, and that's another area where our guide stands out. Our test designers have provided scores of test questions that will prepare you for what to expect on the actual OCN exam. Each answer is explained in depth, in order to make the principles and reasoning behind it crystal clear.
- OCN test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the OCN test.
- OCN exam prep that will help you elevate your OCN test score.
- OCN study manual that will reduce your worry about the OCN exam.
- OCN review book that will help you avoid the pitfalls of OCN test anxiety.
- OCN practice test questions and much more...