Book Title: SAT Prep Guide 2017 (Peterson's SAT Prep Guide)
Related BooksPeterson's SAT® Prep Guide 2017
provides a wealth of test-taking strategies and skill-building exercises to help students prepare well for the redesigned SAT®. Students will find extensive subject reviews for the Reading, Writing and Language, Math-No Calculator, and Math-Calculator test sections of the SAT®. The book's full-length Diagnostic Test with detailed answer explanations helps students determine their strengths and weaknesses, and the numerous exercises will surely boost students' test-prep confidence. The 5 additional full-length practice tests in the book, plus exclusive access to 3 full-length practice tests online, will help students score high on test day. In addition, the updated "Parents' Guide to College Admission Testing," provides valuable advice for parents on subjects such as what tests their high school student should take, how to motivate their child, and what role to play in the college admissions process.
- 9 full-length practice tests (including access to 3 online), with detailed answer explanations for each exam question
- Helpful, new "Parents' Guide to College Admission Testing," with expert advice on how parents can motivate their children, what tests high school students should take, and what role parents should play in the college admissions process
- Extensive reviews of all subjects appearing on the redesigned SAT®
- Expert tips and strategies to help students succeed on test day
- User-friendly design, with bulleted roadmaps and chapter summaries formulated so that high school students can work through the exercises at their own pace